We are excited to announce a return to in-person gatherings! To keep each other safe, we have the following policies:
- Potluck meals and food contests are on pause for the moment.
- Catered or prepackaged food will be served unless otherwise indicated. Contract us regarding allergies and dietary concerns. We welcome you to bring your own personal meal/snacks. Please refrain from bringing any food for sharing.
- Everyone ages 16 and up attending a ROG event must be vaccinated. This includes the two weeks of “marinating” post vaccine – all must be completed before the event date. Please have your vaccine card with you at the event. You can find a vaccine provider near you here.
- Everyone attending a ROG event must pre-register, so we can confirm they are vaccinated. Upon registering, you will be prompted to submit a photo of your vaccine card.
- Everyone must sign in at every event. At this time, an designated ROG member will also check your vaccine card.
- Members – you will be able to have you vaccine card held on file and only have to do this process for the first post COVID event you attend.
Thankfully, this means that ROG OUTDOOR events do not require masks! You may (of course) choose to wear one for any part or all of the event!
We will update these policies as the situation develops. We value your safety and will do everything possible to ensure a low risk event.